Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Family Fun!!

Once we got back from Washington we had our annual Wood family get together!! This year was really fun becuase Wyatt was able to get in with the other boys and play!! Luckily I had brought an extra shirt (by accident) and his pj's other wise it would have been a long wet ride home for him!!!


This was taken at the Blackfoot Fair!! I don't know where he got his talent but he definitely loved to dance around the pole!! It probably didn't help that my sister and I were laughing so he thought it was fun to keep doing the "pole dance."
He LOVED his first fair food experience!! Tiger Ear's!!
I just love his army green USA outfit!!
When we got back from our vacation I had to get my house in order after all the laundry and such! So thank heavens for my little helper!!
And this you must enjoy because since I do most of the blog writing I get to dictate what pictures get on and I can promise you there won't be many of me so . . . . . ENJOY!
Wyatt has two favorite people in his life at the moment other than his mom and dad. Of Course Ginger is always at the top of the list!! He loves to go and see her. The other favorite is Hadley!! He has started to run around the house yelling his name!! And when he sees him he gets a huge smile on his face and follows him everywhere, to Hadley's dismay!!!





3 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

It looks like you had some good family and friend time on vacation! That's awesome! Love the picture of you striking a pose. :) Super cute! So good to see what you've been up to. I've been thinking about you the last day or two. Hope you are well. Take care!

Lisah said...

Seriously LOVe the picture of Wyatt pole dancing! He is so darn cute! And of course you look fabulous!!! I will miss you when you leave!!!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

I love all the pics, especially the one of you! You're so cute, definetely needs more pictures of you. How are you guys? We miss you, let me know what all your plans are. Call me.