Okay, so I am getting ready to celebrate Wyatt's birthday. I painted my bathroom (And Lisa I did get pictures, but I have to wait until I can put everything back on the wall for the final picture). I am still working on my front room but my sister said she would help me with it because it is going to be a huge pain! Anyway, I am way excited because my entire family is coming to my home. Which is a big task since all of us are rarely able to make it to the family get togethers. So, in light of all that, I am trying to get everything ready so that on Friday night I am not freaking out trying to get everything done like preparing what food I can and making sure the laundry is done so we all have something to wear!
Anyway, Wyatt's birthday was actually on the 3rd but we are celebrating on the 11Th. My little boy is now TWO and growing like a weed! I will definitely have some good pictures shortly! Hope all is well and I wish everyone a Happy Day!
1 comment:
Wow! How fun to have your family visit. I'm so jealous. I haven't seend my family for ages. I can't believe that Wyatt is 2. Isn't it sad how fast the time goes? Good luck painting, sounds like a pain, but fun cuz it's your own place. Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Luke, HI!
Post a Comment