
Wyatt loves being a big brother!! He helps me out all the time and he is very good to not touch any of Keagan's wires and equipment!

This was Keagan's first bath! He loved it!

Wyatt loves to hold Keagan and is always asking me to let him hold him or even try feeding him. But I think we will wait on the helping with the feeding!

Thank You to Shane who dedicated all his free time to hang out with me! I loved being able to spend time with my brother, we hardly get to see him so it was wonderful to be able to catch up!

This is Keagan's blessing outfit! I didn't get a good picture because we were rushing off to get to church on time so I actually just zoomed in on a picture I had already taken to get this one!!

Keagan was all smiles on this day! I tried to get a good smile on camera but I wasn't able to time it just right, so I settled for a none crying/looking at the camera picture!

These are two of the three wonderful boys in my life!!! We blessed Keagan on January 3rd! It was great we had all the family come and we loved seeing everyone. So, Thank you all for coming! P.S. this is the picture I zoomed in on and took the other picture of Keagan that is close up.

This is when we first got home from the hospital! He loved stretching out in his bed! I love this picture because looks so concerned!!!

This is the day we brought him home from the hospital!

This is when he was still in the hospital and a very rare picture of me!
Hope you enjoyed all the lovely pictures and sorry it took so long!!
7 comments:
I can not get over his eyes and lashes..So cute..I was serious if you need anything call even if it's a nap I can always watch Wyatt..He is the sweetest boy and my kids always need someone new to play with.
He's such a cutie, and he definitely has your gorgeous to- die-for eye lashes. So glad he's doing well and able to be home. Wyatt is such a sweet boy and looks like he's very tender with Keagan. That's good. Hope you're doing well. Miss you!
Might I add, that you look beautiful as well, as always.
Love the pics! Your boys are so cute! I agree with everyone else - Keagan's eyes are BEAUTIFUL! I hope things continue to go well and so glad he's outta the hospital - what a little fighter!
Oh, wow, Brit. I finally made my way over here and just want to say that you are amazing in how well you are dealing with all of this. I'm so glad that things are getting better. Your boys are both adorable and so lucky to have you as a Mama!
He is a cutie and you guys are amazing, glad to hear everything is looking good and love his blessing outfit and yes as everyone has said, those eyes are amazing!
You have such an adorable family! The little guy looks like he is growing into a big little guy! Best wishes!
Post a Comment