Friday, July 2, 2010

Well, I think it is way past due to update my blog!! We've been pretty busy traveling everywhere. But I don't have new pictures to show it because I forgot the camera! So anyway, all is well and good. Here are a few pictures of the funeral and some family! Above is my sister Monica and her husband Jim with their daughter Karly!


This is at the grave site (obviously)! Thank you to all that came and supported Luke and I we appreciate all that you have done for us!



This Wyatt helping Jaxson with some yard work! The young men in our ward came out and helped clean up around the yard.
I will get some more updated pictures here shortly! Enjoy the summer everyone!

2 comments:

Lisah said...

I was shocked when I saw you updated your blog. I love ya!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

sounds like you've been busy! Luke called the other day, but we were sleeping. Tyler's been getting up at 5 every morning and not getting home until 8 or 9, so he just crashes when he gets home. I'll have to find a good time to call you. Seems like kids are always awake and trust me, our conversation wouldn't be too good with them around. Maybe tonight, I'll get them to bed super early.