Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well, now to the updates!!! These last couple of months I have been playing on a basketball league in Idaho Falls with my sister. At first I was really not too excited about it because some of the people didn't know how to play, but it ended up being fun. Although, during the first game my sister Ginger tore her ACL She ended up having surgery and I have been helping her out as much as I can. She spent a few days at my house and I went to her house for a few days. In the end it was a great bonding moment!!! She probably would have loved to bond under different circumstances, but you take what you're given right?!

Wyatt is growing sooo much that it is hard to remember that he was so small. He is very happy and LOVES to dance. As of late, he stands in front of the radio until I turn it on then he dances all over the house. I've tried to get it on video but no such luck. Not only does he like to dance but he loves to have his picture taken. And when the cameras come out all attention is on posing for them!!! Anyway, other than the usual daily things life has been great at the Wood home!!! Luke is forever busy with work in Fremont County and when he isn't there he is helping around the family farm. So, pretty much I have to schedule time to talk with him. I can't complain too much cause he is doing everything so that I can be home with Wyatt, plus he loves to be busy so the situation is actually perfect for him. We both are excited about summer and hope that eventually it will stop snowing!!! Atleast Wyatt is big enough this year that going to Island Park isn't such a big production. I think that he will enjoy being up there since he loves being outside as it is.

Well, Enough talking!! Here are some pictures.



5 comments:

Lisah said...

Wyatt is so stinking cute I just want to pinch him! I am glad you are liking basketball and you didnt tell me that about Ginger. That isn't good at all. I am glad you could bond though! :)

Jodi said...

He is SOO CUTE! Your family picture is really cute too. It has been about two years since we have had one. I am always saying I still have to get rid of the baby fat. Is it bad that I am STILL getting rid of the baby fat??

Mike and Jenn said...

Hey Brittny, this is Jenn T. your old buddy neighbor from Salem. I was looking at different blogs, and saw yours posted on Tiffany's. Hope you don't mind me checking yours out--visit mine sometime--mjstoeber.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

Hey Brittny. This is Shellie Hymas Williams. How the heck are you? Your little boy is adorable. Check out our blog: devinwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

HEY it is time for an update!!!