Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Coming Soon!

Hello all I am sorry it has been so long but I have been on VACATION!!! I went to Washington to see my friend Jinni. Luke was there training for his new job, so I thought what a great excuse it would be to go up there. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgot to update. I got a new camera and I haven't figured out how to download my pictures off of it yet, so hold tight and I will get some new pictures on in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

OK Brit, I've been patiently waiting. NOW WHERE'S THE PICS???? Call me sometime! Hope you're enjoying ID!

The Chapple's said...

Brit- I found your blog. It was so great to see you at the Fair. Have you moved already? -Tara (Taylor) Chapple