
Well, I have been busy this month with many family events but most importantly Luke and I celebrated our Fifth Anniversary!! Okay, so we didn't do too much, but still it is a memorable moment. Anyway, Other than having a bunch of family reunions we've been staying busy with future plans. Luke just accepted a new job that will be taking us to the Burley area! We are excited to try something new and not be so far away from home that . . . . well so I don't get home sick! ( I know, I am a wimp when it comes to leaving my family but I love them all so much and I see my mom whenever I please. It's going to be a change and I am glad that I will only be 2 hours away.) I will keep everyone updated on whats going on. But in the mean time I thought that I would honor Luke and I's anniversary and dedicate this post to the last five years. They sped by so fast it's hard to think that it has actually been that long. ( You'll have to imagine music cause I haven't yet figured out how to get some on my blog!)








This doesn't cover all that we have done but it does show the most important part! I must say it has been fun and I can't wait for the next five!!! I love Luke and Wyatt so much and I am very glad to have them!!! So Happy Anniversary Lucas!!!!!!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary Brittny! I am so terrible sad you are moving and I cry about it everyday. You have been so wonderful in my life and I will miss you like CRAZY! DON'T GO!!!!!!
Congrats guys! Way to go! Only eternity to go! :) Good luck with the move, and make sure to keep us all updated on what's going on. Love ya!
Hey Brittny! I stumbled across your blog today. I hope it's okay that I add you to my "list." Happy Anniversary!
I"m so glad that you found my blog through Jen. It ws fun to look at your blog and see poics of your family and what you have been up to. What a cute little boy. I can't believe you have been married five years! I guess it makes sense, since Josh and I will have our five year anniversary in November.
Happy Anni!! I love the pictures. I don't know how to make music play either. Let me know once you figure it out. Good luck with the new job.
Happy Anniversary!
It was great seeing you and Wyatt the other day. He is adorable!
Also, good luck in Burley! :)
I know this is a little late but, Congrats! To both of you.
Post a Comment