Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone!! Sorry it has been a while since I updated my blog. It has been an interesting couple of weeks! But all is well now and there is a lot to catch up on. Like I said before Luke and I are now living in View, Idaho. And I am loving it. I have met some nice people and hopefully am making some new friends. Our ward has been very welcoming and we already have jobs! I am in the primary and Luke is a counselor in the Sunday School Presidency. Wyatt started going to nursery and he does pretty good. He settles down once I leave but it is so hard sometimes to leave him there. The teachers in the nursery are great for him. He started talking to them and doing the motions when they sing the songs. I wish I could go and watch but that wouldn't be good.
Since I blogged last we have had some family get togethers! And a lot of pictures. So, enjoy the fun!

1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Isn't Primary great!?!?!?! :)