
Here are all my sisters, all two of them! Monica is in the middle. She just had her third baby!! A cute little girl and when I get permission from her to put a picture on my site I will. Then Ginger is on the far right! Ginger is the only one in our fam to get a bachelors degree(except for my dad, I'm talking kids), but not for long!!! Aren't we all BEAUTIFUL.
Here is my mother! We had Thanksgiving dinner at my sisters house this year!Enjoy these pictures and I will upload more tomorrow!!
4 comments:
What is it we called your mom that year after girls camp? Cheery group mom? SO good to see pictures of the family! You all look great, by the way! And yes, you are all BEAUTIFUL! :) I love the dark hair in your Brit!
I love all your pics. I LOVE your hair! That color looks sexy on you! Anyways, I had a dream about you last night, that you were pregnant!
I sure hope Shaelee's DREAM IS TRUE! That would be so awesome! Anyways... I love the pictures and your sisters are all so beautiful. I do hope that Monica won't mind a cute little picture of that baby up there becasue I have been dying to see her. I love your mom... tell her that!
How are you? Where are you at these days? Your little boy is SO cute! Hope you had a great New Years.
Post a Comment