Monday, June 29, 2009

A Bunch of Updates!

Wow! It has been a while! I don't have any pictures because left my cord to upload them in Rexburg. So, I will get some soon. I have been so busy lately I haven't had much time to do blogging! We have had some family get together's, we went to Washington for a week, and I started going to school!
And the really good new is . . . . . . We are adding to our family!!! I am 20 weeks pregnant and we are sooo excited. We haven't found out what it is yet but hopefully soon. I will let everyone know as soon as we find out and I will get my cord to my camera so that I can post pictures! Hope all is well!

6 comments:

The Little's said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Luke told Dwight the other day and I am so excited for you. If you need anything please let us know. My mom is also really excited for you. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

McArthurs said...

Brit, that's so cool!!! Congrats. I am way happy for ya, and guess what? Are little tykes are gonna be the same age! How fun. Well, i think i'm a couple weeks ahead of ya, but i don't exactly know what week i'm on. I haven't been paying attention as much with this one. Anyways, i'm way excited for ya and we haven't talked forever so call me. :)

McArthurs said...

I meant "Our" little tykes. Sorry, I hate when i spell things the wrong way when i know the right way. haha

Nachelle said...

Hi Brit! This is Nutzy, I just found you blog, fun to see you guys and your cute little boy and congrats on the pregnancy, so exciting! Where are you guys living now? Anyway, I love blogs, we have one too, send me your e-mail if you want an invite. nachelle.edgington@gmail.com
Congrats again!

Lisah said...

Yeah for baby boys!!! I am so happy for you. Aweseome you went back to school! I am so proud of you and miss you like crazy

Jodee said...

Congrats on the next addition to your family! Where are you going to school at?